WPA Enterprise Profiles

Hi,

Running Ubuntu Dapper Flight 6 with network-manager 0.6 installed.

I just got network-manager to connect to the WPA-TKIP with PEAP network on my university's campus.

Each time I get disconnected, I have to manually setup the connection to the university's wireless network again.

Is there any way to save the WPA-TKIP with PEAP connection as a profile so that in future I do not have to manually setup the connection?

Gill