Re: OpenVPN setup

Tim,

A small follow up.....

I have been hanging out in CACert's IRC channel tonite chatting with
some of the people running CACert since I emailed you back earlier.  We
came to a conclusion that the problem is OpenVPN's usage of a very old
deprecated netscape SSL bit.  This is no problem typically for people,
because openssl sets that bit still, so self signed certs work out fine
for people.

One of the CACert dev guys took some of my sample certs indicating what
bit is missing and such, and will try to get their code to start
including in the certs this extra SSL bit.

For now, I think i'll revert back to just using the self CA generated
keys until the CACert mess settles down.

Thanks for your help!

Mario