Re: eth0 and wlan0 keep falling back to zeroconf
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Steev Klimaszewski <steev gentoo org>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: eth0 and wlan0 keep falling back to zeroconf
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:51:15 -0400
On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 10:44 -0500, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
> Side note for the list about that last sentence - what all platforms
> will NetworkManager work on? I was thinking only Linux, as I don't
> believe hal works on other platforms, I know at least it doesn't on
> OpenSolaris, but does it on any of the others?
I think dbus runs on Linux, Solaris, and BSDs. I'm not sure it's
extremely well supported on BSD or Solaris though. It's certainly not
intended to be Linux-specific.
] [Thread Prev