Re: wired network does not get a dhcp lease

On 4/5/06, Batist Paklons <batist gmail com> wrote:
> I have been trying out nm compiled from svn on ubuntu dapper drake.
> The hardware is a R52 thinkpad with a tg3 ethernet controller and
> ipw2200 wireless. It works as a charm except for the dhcp client on
> the wired network.

Just out of curiousity is there a feature in the cvs version that you
need over the version in the dapper repos?  The version in the
repository is at .6.2 and has many of the fixes backported from CVS.
You may want to try the repo version and see if it works.