Feature request

Guys

I'm running NM on FC5 and can I first say great job in the way it works and
the ease of the interface.

One observation that is that if you've got a multi nic'd machine any network
configuration changes seem to be killing all nics until configuration is
changed.

As an example I have a machine that's currently configured as a dev server
and I make changes via VNC, if I try to make any changes to any of the
settings using NM the VNC session drops and the machine isn't even pingable
till I physically go to it and finish the config changes.

If the Nic drop didn't take place till the changes were 'applied' then at
least the VNC session could be restarted.

Just a thought.