Re: bug in dbus dhclient script patch?

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 15:08 +0000, Edward Catmur wrote:
> Arithmetic evaluation blocks ("((expression))") are special; shell
> variables may be referenced by name. See bash(1) under ARITHMETIC
> EVALUATION.

Ahh thanks, so it falls under the "I need to be educated about bash
scripting" header then ;).  Sorry to the list for the noise :).

The placement of the code in the debain/ubuntu dhclient-script is still
such that it doesn't allow the entry/exit dhclient scripts to execute
though, so maybe my post wasn't a complete waste of bits (although a
ubuntu/debian bug report would have been a much better place for it ;)

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>