Re: NetworkManager 0.5.0 Released

On 10/18/2005 07:58 PM, Nico wrote:
ahh, thanks.

I should've thought of that myself...

I'll attach my modified NetworkManagerSlackware.c too, as it seems
people need it.
It isn't fully implemented, but it works fine for me..
Slackware users needs to upgrade the wireless-tools too... hope it helps..

Thanks!

I've made a few minor modifications and committed this to CVS. For future reference, posting a diff is preferable. Check out the cvs tree from anonymous cvs, make your changes and type `cvs diff -u > foo.patch`