Possible a better order to switch connections

Hi,

I noticed that when switch from a working connection to other, or when
switching back from wireless to wired when docking, NM first deactivate
the current working interface and then tries to configure the new
interface.

I suspect this is not the best way to do it, because we have some time
between the switch with no network connection.

IMHO, a better approach is to let the old connection running, configure
the new connection, switch to the new connection, (optionally notify all
apps that there was a net change), and deactivate the old connection.

This way, there is no net downtime, and I don't think there is a major
impact in NM.

Thanks,
Paul