Re: Wireless networking / VPN not working

Christian Güdel wrote:

> I forgot that the OpenVPN support isn't working either. It says "No
> suitable software was found on your system" but openvpn is installed?!

That looks as if you did not correctly install the VPN modules. From
what I have looked up in the code briefly this happens if the shared
library for the properties dialog cannot be found. Did you use the same
prefix and sysconfdir for NM and the VPN plug-ins? The message does not
mean that it didn't found OpenVPN. It rather means that parts of the NM
plug-in could not be found.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)