Re: vpn config

Hi Steev,

I've just installed your new patched version of networkmanager-vpnc
(networkmanager-vpnc-0.5.0-r1).
I can configure my vpnc connection but it isn't shown in the nm-applet.
I got this error after the vpnc configuration:

NetworkManager: nm_dbus_vpn_signal_vpn_connection_update: assertion
`vpn != NULL' failed

I also noticed in gconf-editor that the vpnc connections are saved in
system/networking/vpn_connections but saw a web page mentioning it in
system/networking/wireless/vpn_connections on Fedora.
(http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/nm.shtml).
Could it be the problem?

Rgds,
          -- Joris