nm-applet should track dbus setWirelessEnabled

I'm calling this script:

 #!/bin/sh
 #
 # Command line pulled together by looking at the code in:
 #
 # applet-dbus-devices.c, NetworkManager.h, and dhclient-script.
 #
 /usr/bin/dbus-send --system \
     --dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager \
     --type=method_call \
     /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager \
     org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.setWirelessEnabled \
     "boolean:$1"

... from /etc/hibernate/hibernate.conf as:

 OnSuspend 20 /usr/local/sbin/network-manager-wireless-enabled false

... so that the wireless link is brought down when I hibernate my
laptop.  What I've noticed is that even though the wireless network is
brought down (as evidenced by the presence of a meter in 'gkrellm'), the
'nm-applet' does not notice the state change.  It should be notified so
that it can remove the check-box from it's menu.

I'm still using a version of NetworkManager from September, so if you've
fixed this already, Thanks; else, TIA.

--
Karl Hegbloom <hegbloom pdx edu>