Re: hidden essids and atheros.
- From: Peter Jones <pjones redhat com>
- To: Bill Moss <bmoss CLEMSON EDU>
- Cc: networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: hidden essids and atheros.
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:43:16 -0500
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 15:14 -0500, Bill Moss wrote:
> If atheros/madwifi has a big following, maybe someone out there can take
> a look at that driver relative making it work better with NM.
What actually needs to happen is for somebody to write a real driver for
it. A couple of people have started, but it's very time consuming to
get it right since there's no documentation.
] [Thread Prev