Re: vpn config

Hi Steev,
sorry for my late answer but I was away for some time.

I'm now using the cisco vpn-client on gentoo but it would be great to
make vpnc usable with NetworkManager.
I installed 0.3.3 as recommended by the list but still get the same
error.
Do you know what NetworkManager is checking to see if vpnc is installed
or not?

If you need help to test it on gentoo, le me know.

Rgds,
          -Joris

--
Joris Vuffray <joris nova ath cx>