NetworkManager and dhclient.conf

Hello,

We're running ~200 desktop machines with FC3, using DHCP to configure the
network-interfaces, by the standard network-scripts and the ifcfg-eth0 configs.
We're also adding a few domains to the search-list in /etc/resolv.conf
by putting
options in /etc/dhclient.conf.

I was under the impression that NetworkManager utilises dhclient to do the
DHCP-handling, but when I start NetworkManager, the configuration in
/etc/dhclient.conf is not honored.

How do you suggest adding more search-domains to /etc/resolv.conf by
using NetworkManager?

(The version of NetworkManger in FC3 is 0.3.4-1.1.0.fc3)

Martin