Re: NetworkManager config file
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Gad Kadosh <gad kadosh gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: NetworkManager config file
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:00:46 -0400
On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 20:46 +0300, Gad Kadosh wrote:
> You are only relating to static IP and dhcp. what about vpns and other
> exotic connection methods ?
Since these are per-user, they are handled by the info-daemon. In the
case of GNOME, these settings are stored in GConf and given to
NetworkManager by the info-daemon when NetworkManager requests them.
] [Thread Prev