Re: [NetworkManager] Bluetooth support

Hi Tom,

Sorry but I decided implement the Bluetooth PAN service at
BlueZ level.  In my opinion this approach wil be better to embedded devices
and open new perspectives to implement more Bluetooth Local Services
(eg: printer, data exchange, dialup networking, headset, ...)

If possible I expect contribute to NetworkManager project soon.

Thanks for your time.
Claudio.

--
Claudio Takahasi