Thinkpad wireless options

I will soon be buying a new IBM Thinkpad X40, and am considering my wireless options. It would be very nice to be able to use NetworkManager on my new laptop. More generally, NetworkManager seems to be a good torture test for distinguishing the really horrible drivers from the not-so-horrible drivers.

My X40 wireless options include:

	- IBM 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Adapter
	- Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG Mini PCI Adapter
	- IBM 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Adapter II

It's hard to tell just from these names what the real chipset is, and therefore which Linux driver would be used. But if any of you have good or bad experiences using NetworkManager with any of the above, please let me know. If one of these is known to use a badly broken driver, I'd rather find that out *before* buying.

Bonus points if one of these is well supported by a standard 2.6.10+ kernel driver rather than an inconvenient nonstandard driver downloaded from some project web page.

Thank you!