Re: DBus reconnect support (initial attempt)

On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 23:29 +0100, Tom Parker wrote:
> One of the things that NM has needed for a while is the ability to
> properly handle Dbus disconnects, and to reconnect sanely.

I don't think we should really try to support this.  Restarting D-BUS
should be viewed like trying to live-restart a new kernel.  There's so
many complicated issues in it, and it'll be a rarely-tested code path.
Right now it's a bug that the Fedora D-BUS and NetworkManager RPM
scripts restart after a package upgrade.

You should just have to reboot, IMO.