Re: suspend/resume wired

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 15:55 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> 2 Stupid questions:
> - Did you try this with the DHCP lease having expired?

No.  But NM relinquishes the lease on sleep, so why does this matter?

> - Did you try this with a different wireless network? (ie. changing
> between 2 known and trusted networks, in different locations)

No.

I'm not following why you think these two corner cases are interesting.
What are you thinking could be a problem?

My reservations with the patch are not that it could break anything,
just that it might not be needed.  There is definitely a bug somewhere,
though.

	Robert Love