Re: [patch] first pass at gnome-keyring support, baby.

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 22:20 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:

> Offtopic, but IMO we should just get rid of that dialog (and the whole
> keyring access control).  It is a pretty small barrier versus a
> compromised application, confusing to users, and it's also annoying.

I'm not talking about the "Should I let nm-applet access the key?
Always/Once/Never" dialog.

That pops up, too, but you can select Always.

I mean the one-per-session decryption of my keyring, in which I enter
the passphrase physically used to perform the decryption.

Or do you mean you want to get rid of that?

	Robert Love