How to use wired Network with static AND dhcp?

Hi,

I am using NM now quite some time and I really like it very much - still
I have a problem that I am currently unable to solve how to do it with
NM.

The situation is that I can use NM for my wireless stuff perfectly well,
as all places I've been are using dhcp for their wireless stuff. But for
the wired connection I have some places using predefined static routes,
DNS, and gateways (of course different every time) and some places where
I need to use dhcp.

How can this situation be handled with NM?

	jtl