HEAD 1.378 bugs

1. Since the new VPN UI is not saving data to GConf, I configured the name, gateway, group name, and vpn_data manually using gconftool-2.

2. I was able to enter a user password and a group password and save them using keyring.

3. When I try to make a connection, I see

the lock icon appear
the lock icon disappear a few seconds later
a dialog box comes up reporting the Cisco banner which says I have a 'successful' connection.

4. ifconfig shows that no tun0 device has been created.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences