dns cache

Hello,

I'm using NetworkManager from rawhide (Fedora). On a local network I
have a caching dns server running. It caches the dns requests and export
the hosts file so 192.168.1.10 becomse foo. When I use NetworkManager
only the first dns request returns the right ip, the other requests
return nothing.
When I do $ dig @localhost foo I get the right ip address, when I do it
a second time I get nothing. When I kill named, the first request is ok
again.

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>
PGP fingerprint: 093C BB84 17F6 3AA6 6D5E  FC4F 84E1 FED1 E426 64D1