Old-style network configuration vs. NetworkManager in FC 4

Hey all:

I am running FC 4.

At home I have a linksys router with wireless, and I do not have WEP
enabled.  NetworkManager detects the network, and connects without
problem.

At work I have the same (model) linksys router, with a 64-bit WEP key.
 Try as I might, I cannot get NetworkManager to connect.  It detects
the network, but after typing in the hex key I never seem to negotiate
a connections.

Incidentally, configuring my wireless card the 'old way', using the FC
network configuration GUI and supplying the same hex key, works fine.

So I disactivate the card in the old-style network configuration gui,
re-enable NetworkManager, it find my wireless network, I try to
connect, I give it the hex key, and no love at all.

I may have typed the key incorrectly the first time I tried to
connect.  Is this stored somewhere in a file that can be 'reset' or
deleted?

Any other ideas?

-CJL