nm-applet crashing

Hello,

I got strange nm-applet behaviour. When I click on the icon the menu
opens, click it again and it closes. Now open it again and then click
again to close it and nm-applet crashes. I'm using the version that is
in fedora rawhide at the moment. I'm able to reproduce it everytime. I
haven't filed a bug report because maybe this is already fixed in latest
cvs.

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>
PGP fingerprint: 093C BB84 17F6 3AA6 6D5E  FC4F 84E1 FED1 E426 64D1