Re: gentoo patch

The problem I have found is the dhclient patches from redhat. I solved
this by installing the binaries from redhat. The I used the ebuild from
gentopia (https://dev.cardoe.com/gentopia/) and this actually works
quite well. I hav not had enough time to test it so much but it works
fairly good. But the problem is still the patches from redhat.

Magnus