NMApplet CVS-1-27 vs CVS-1-29

There is a small cosmetric difference in the icons displayed by CVS-1-27 and CVS-1-29

With CVS-1-27, I see the scanning icons for several seconds until syslog shows

NetworkManager: Activation (eth1/wireless): using essid 'mosswap', with Open System authe
ntication.

After than I see the detecting icons, then the wireless connection icon.

With CVS-1-29, I see are the scanning icons, then the wireless connection icon. I do not see the detecting icons.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences