CVS-1-27 compile errors resolved

After upgrading dbus, hal, and a whole lot more from rawhide, compile errors occurred in the panel-applet directory. I resolved these as follows but the fix is a hack and I don't understand it.

In the files menu-info.c, NMWirelessApplet.c, NMWirelessAppletOtherNetworkDialog.c

I added

#define _(x) (x)

In addition, in the file NMWirelessApplet.c, I added

#include <gtk/gtkwindow.h>
void gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file      (const char  *filename);

These two lines should have been taken care of by the include

#include <libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h>

since

/usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0/libgnomeui/gnome-window-icon.h

contains the gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file function prototype and this header is included in /usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0/libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences