Still som problems...

It seems like the NetworkManager has become much more stable and functional lately. It's great to see this software evole into this great NetworkManager. However there still seems like it has a few problem with hidde essids and cryptation. After a few seconds I get connected to my AP but I loose the conenctions after just a few seconds. I have atached a log file with that happens.

I'm runnig gentoo with dbus 0.23, hal 0.4.5, kernel 2.6.10 and my wireless card uses the airo module.

Ideas?

Magnus
 Contact information
  Phone: (+46) (0) 31 206700