Do you need any further info on Intersil PRISM2 (orinoco_cs)?

Hi all, I'm new to this list but did spend yesterday evening reading the
entire archive on the web (thankfully the list is low volume, so it
didn't take me that long), plus the project web pages and the article in
Red Hat magazine, so I think I'm up to speed on what's what.

First let me say that I'm *very* excited about this project. Kudos to
all of you involved.

I'm an unfortunate Intersil PRISM2 user (card badged as a Dell 1150
TrueMobile) and I understand that due to the current state of the
orinoco driver that this card will not yet work with NM. But is there
any further information I can provide which could be of some help? If
there is I'm more than happy to supply it, as long as you tell me how to
determine the information you need. If you have all the information you
need about Intersil PRISM2 cards and their interaction with NM then
that's great. I'm guessing that the latter is the case and you're just
waiting for upstream improvements in the orinoco driver. I just wanted
to know if I could help out (no I'm not a developer so I can't help with
programming).

Again, kudos to all of you involved in this. This project rocks.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com