dhcp-lease

Hello,

I've been testing NetworkManager on kotnet. Kotnet is the user network of the KULeuven in Belgium (http://www.kotnet.org). When we get a dhcp-lease and we want to access the internet we are redirected to a page to authenticate your self. The dhcp-lease is only given for 15 minutes, if you don't respond you're session expires and you're logged out. This works fine with dhclient but when I use NetworkManager I'm logged out after about 15 minutes and I have to reobtain a lease with dhclient. This has probably something to do that NM doesn't respond any more to the dhcp-server. Is there a way to fix this or is this a bug in NM. If you want extra information, just let me know.

thanks,

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>
PGP fingerprint: 093C BB84 17F6 3AA6 6D5E  FC4F 84E1 FED1 E426 64D1