possibly found a BUG in NM 3.3.1 cvs 20050112.3

Hi Dan,

I have a notebook with 2 wired lan cards, one onboard and one PCMCIA.
Both cards have static IP addresses and static default gateways.
NM is active by default.
If I start the computer with both cards, it behaves as expected, choosing
one card as preferred and using it.
If I start with only the onboard card, then NM detects it and properly
configure the net, and everything is working until I plug the second card
(PCMCIA).
When I plug this PCMCIA card, I loose the default gateway already set up
for the onboard connection. So the primary link is still on onboard card
but I have no more default gw.
If this PCMCIA card is not configured with statics (IP/GW/a.s.o) but with
DHCP, it works just fine.