Re: patch for crasher plus dhcp troubles

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 11:46 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Works with mine, too.  I'm starting to wonder who among us *doesn't*
> own
> a WRT54G :)

I could never make it work with my Airport card (under Linux). That
said, it works fine with my SMC 802.11g :-)

Side note: the Airport driver seems to not make the
NetworkManagerNotification appear is the notify area (at least on the
version I have).... Is that because that driver is seriously lacking ?

Hub
--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/