Can't connect to wireless network: not getting UDP packets

Hi,

I'm having trouble connecting to a wireless network with
NetworkManager.  I've posted the logs of what happens when I
disconnect and then reconnect the ethernet cable from my laptop[1].  It
looks like NetworkManager thinks it's getting TCP packets for DHCP
instead of UDP packets.

If I stop NetworkManager and set my ESSID and wireless key, and then
run ifup wlan0, it grabs an IP fine, and an ethereal capture shows no
TCP data, and DHCP traffic going over UDP on the proper ports (67 and
68).  I'm using a broadcom integrated wireless g card with the
ndiswrapper drivers on Ubuntu hoary, running latest NetworkManager
from CVS.

Thanks,
-Joe

[1] http://sweeze.ath.cx/~jbarnett/NetworkManagerTrace.txt