Hello everybody

Hi all,

I have just joined the list! Hello everybody!

I am doing my PhD in the networking area (particularly in Mobile Networks) and I am very interested in this Network Manager, you have been designing and implementing. Can anybody tell me a bit more about it? For example, are you considering things like Mobility, i.e. always-on connectivity service? In the web page of the project, I think that you don’t refer explicitly to such a feature!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Best Regards,

Rui Campos