Re: Pause/Resume Wireless Scanning

some observations re scanning: if i modify scan_interval in
src/NetworkManagerDevice.c, i can see that even when Pause Wireless
Scanning is disabled, some sort of scanning by NM still happens.
watching iwconfig, i see the AP changing to FF:...:FF, the frequency
changes, and the rate switches between 11Mb/s and 1Mb/s (but nothing in
between!!??). also, when ethernet is plugged in, something similar
happens (now the ESSID changes from "" to "XXX")... - which doesn't
happen when eth is not plugged in. also, in
src/NetworkManagerDevicePrivate.h, i have to change "guint8
scan_interval; /* seconds */" if i want a longer scanning interval.

Sven