Proxy Configs?

A wish-list item...  Is there a standard DHCP entry for the local HTTP
proxy server?  Ever considered having NM handle setting things up in
response to such or some configurable attribute of remembered networks?
I've been tinkering with running squid on my laptop with a cache_peer
entry pointing to the appropriate proxy and using the no-query (no ICP
stuff) and proxy-only (no local caching) options.  I'd like to automate it
if possible.  Kind of like the named usage NM used to do?

Just a thought,

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul dugasenterprises com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive