Re: rml: recent commit to nm-named-manager.c

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 16:27 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> I'm going to think about this a bit more tonight and come up with a
> solution for it.  However, what's the use-case for wanting a
> valid /etc/resolv.conf on exit?  Why is the user exiting NM?  (just
> curious, this issue should definitely get solved).

I could make up some use case -- I am sure there is a valid reason --
but I was simply trying to get rid of the assertion.

I will back it out for now.  If you think of a fix, that is fine, we can
implement it -- but I would not ignore more important issues for this.

One option is to not trigger the assertion when config==NULL but exit
silently.  In other words, treat it as a known case.

	Robert Love