rml: recent commit to nm-named-manager.c

Hi,

So there's a slight problem with this change, I reverted an earlier
patch for this issue on 2005-10-25 because it causes nameservers to
never be removed from named.  This is likely caused by my implementation
and can be patched, but the warning was harmless and I didn't care
enough about it...

For the named case, since the nameservers are cleared and re-added
before the config is removed from the config list, the config we're
removing just gets added back to named.

This is a tricky problem because:

a) named case: we want to _erase_ all traces of the config we're
removing from /etc/resolv.conf

b) non-named: we want to write this config to /etc/resolv.conf only if
there's an active connection and we're exiting NetworkManager

I'm going to think about this a bit more tonight and come up with a
solution for it.  However, what's the use-case for wanting a
valid /etc/resolv.conf on exit?  Why is the user exiting NM?  (just
curious, this issue should definitely get solved).