NM-OpenVPN 0.3.0

I have just checked in NM-OpenVPN 0.3.0.

It contains support for a new connection type "X.509 with Password
Authentication" which basically merges the existing X.509 and Password
Authentications into one connection type as requested.

It also supports using the TAP device instead of TUN. Sorry Crispin, I
had already some code before I got your patch. Since I try to stick as
close as possible with the VPN parameters saved in GConf to the actual
OpenVPN option names I added a new parameter dev which now carries tun
or tap. Old configs will still work, if this parameter has not been set
(which is only possible if you used a version prior to 0.3.0 to
create/edit a configuration) it will default to tun.

I applied your other patch that fixes the problem that the GIOChannel
was not closed properly. Thanks for that! I have also added the syslog
parameter. It looks that I just thought that I used this as the code
looked before...

Please try again and let me know if it works for you. I will update my
Website with a new example configuration for the new mode now.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)