Re: [NetworkManager] Bluetooth support

Hi Paul,

Sorry for such a late answer.

Currently, an user mode application or a DBUS application doesn't
have access to BlueZ daemons/applications. There is not library
to allow control connections.

Before I try including bluetooth DBUS service, I am
trying enhance BlueZ, adding a library to control the bluetooth
connections including dynamic configuration of IP. This
proposal will be based on IETF draft:
Dynamic Configuration of IPv4 Link-Local Address.
http://files.zeroconf.org/draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal.txt

If my proposal is interesting for this community I will appreciate
contribute.

Claudio.