Re: madwifi and NetworkManager

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 12:35 -0500, Shaya Potter wrote:
> so I was having problems w/ NetworkManager and my madwifi using T42p, I
> noticed this thread

Hi,

I've gotten hold of an Atheros 5212 a/b/g card now (Netgear WG511T), and
it seems to work with some modifications that I've made so that NM waits
a different period of time for cards that report more frequencies.  I'll
have to do some testing to make sure that what I did was actually the
solution to the problem (I didn't have a card to test with when I wrote
that code), but if its OK then I'll commit.

This card works fine for me with current madwifi drivers, scanning is
OK, connecting seems to work OK, and it generally performs well...  Stay
tuned.