Re: ethereal experiment

Bill,

This looks great.  Is there any way you could send the packet dumps to
me personally? (I don't think the list would like them :)  I'd like to
see the differences.  Either that, or I can get ethereal set up here and
see what comes out.

Also note that the DHCP client can request different options of the
server, we ask for 14 particular options and dhclient might ask for
more/less (pump asks for fewer options for example).  That might account
for some of the different, but I'd like to see what differences there
are in the DHCP header area...

Thanks!
Dan