Feature request

Hey, I've just started using Nemiver and like the simplicity of it. I would just request a feature or two to consider if you guys do not mind. I think it would be nice to have the option to change the type of locals that point to memory in the context window. I know this can be done in the expressions monitor but I it'll be much nicer to have a pointer's contents display it's contents in a useful manner. Another thing that would be nice is to define a struct type in the debuuger. So let's say I have a pointer that points to some data and I do not have the struct define within my source, but I know how the data is laid out. It will be helpful to define a struct that I can cast the pointer to to show the layout. I don't think I have seen any debugger that can do this yet and it might be because of the gdb backend which I know very little of, but it would be nice to have. Thanks and keep up the good work.