Re: How to cast an object in a watch window

Hi Dodji,

Thank you very much for your answer. You are right, spaces were my problem.

Don't worry for the delay, now I have the solution !

Cheers.
David.

David Boucher <boudav gmail com> a écrit:

> Hi,

Hello David,

Sorry for this embarrassing delay.  I moved to a new home so things went
a bit shaky around here. Luckily, emails to public mailing list just
on rarely get lost.

> Maybe some of you will receive this mail two times but I did not see it on
> the list and had no answer :-(

No problem :-)

> Is it possible with Nemiver to cast an object in a watch window ?
> For example, I have a GSList *lst.
> If I know that lst->data is a GtkWidget* pointer, is it possible to watch
> lst->data as GtkWidget* ?

I guess you can try:

    ((GtkWidget*)lst->data)==<the-value-you-want-to-break-on-if-it-changes>

Make sure you don't insert any space in there.

I think this worked for me.

Sorry again for the delay.

--
                Dodji