Re: Sharing code between Nemiver and Anjuta

Hi,

Le 05/06/2013 22:33, Hubert Figuière a écrit :
On 05/06/13 04:00 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
I'm a developer of Anjuta and I will be interested to share more code
between Nemiver and Anjuta.
You mean you are ready to use C++ in Anjuta code base?

That's an issue but that's fine for me. I think C++ has some advantages comparing to C. But the minimal common denominator for Gtk is still C and I don't see it changing.

Note that Anjuta is already using some C++ since the beginning since Scintilla editor is in C++, there is a C wrapper around it.

Regards,

Sébastien