Re: missing top menu

Hello John,

Sorry for my late reply.  For a reason, your message felt below my radar.

:-(

John D <smappersmapper gmail com> a écrit:

I don't see a way to point to symbols; We need  pull-down to include a pathname
to various symbols : similar to gdb -s

In theory we'd need something like that.  In practise though, doing

    nemiver --gdb-binary=/patch/arm-cross-gdb --remote=<HOST:PORT> /path/to/inferior/built/for/arm

has proven to be enough for me, assuming the symbols are present in the
binary /path/to/inferior/built/for/arm that I am debugging.  Why is that
not working for you?

Or rather, what is your use case?  Are your symbols splits across
several different binaries?

--
                Dodji