How to use nemiver on process that block on accept() ?

Hi all,

I'm using nemiver 0.9.3.
I'm trying to use nemiver on sshd. I start nemiver with this command line, as root:
nemiver /path/to/sshd -p 1234 -d

Nemiver then open with the current line pointer on main(), which is fine.
I then click on "Continue or start"
Then Nemiver is like "stalling", because sshd itself blocks on accept().
The problem is that the current line pointer did not update, so i can't see where is the accept() in source code. I still see the current line pointer on main(), but obviously sshd is not at the beginning of main() anymore.
I would have expect Nemiver to open the corresponding source file and show the pointer on the line where sshd does an accept().
Is this behaviour of Nemiver normal ? If yes, how can i "follow" execution flow in source code to where sshd blocks on accept() ?

Many thanks