GSoC: Report for week #1

Hello,

For this first week my goal was to allow nemiver to support multiple
perspectives. Most of the work was already there because nemiver was
designed with the idea of being able to add other perspectives in the
future, but since nobody had ever written an alternative perspective
to the debugging one there was work to do to support it completely.

After this first week I'm pretty happy because I almost achieve my
goal: I'm now able to load a second perspective, and choose the
perspective I want from the GUI or from the command line. I will soon
be able to send the patch for review but before that I have to comment
the code I wrote.

For this second week I'm going to complete the work I started last
week and I will start to work on the perf engine where I will begin
with the 'report' command.

Regards,
Fabien