Re: GDB Console

> What I mean by this is, said bluntly, the console is meant to be a
> Nemiver console, not necessarily a GDB console.

Ok, I see. In my mind the console was just a way to access the CLI of
the underlying debugger. I still think for what I wanted to do my
solution was best, and indeed if it's not supposed to be a direct
access to the debugger interface but a custom CLI interface to control
nemiver it may not be the best solution.

Also I think the nemiver CLI should have a way to send directly
command to the underlying debugger, because the CLI is not necessary a
way to do things faster, it could also be a way to compensate missing
functionality from nemiver.
For exemple the user could do:
    nemiver> dbg-execute show version
and the arguments "show version" would be directly executed by the
underlying debugger as a command.
Every other commands would interact directly on nemiver via the
IDebugger interface.
What do you guys think of that ? I think it is a nice solution that
would satisfy every body and fill all needs.

Starting today I have some free time to work on it, I will try to keep
you informed of the progress.

Fabien